Straight to the point terms of service
There are a few, simple rules:
1. All our courses are available ONLINE ONLY - we do not allow / provide means for downloading or copying any of the materials
(except for exercise files where available).
2. SSD Tutorials is the copyright owner of all courses published on this website and by subscribing or paying for a single course, you're purchasing a single license to gain access our course(s) via ssdtutorials.com.
3. We do not share any of your personal data with anyone - no matter what.
4. All payments are securely handled by our financial service provider and we do not store any of your card details on our servers.
5. Single course purchase gives you a life time access to the course, while subscription - an access to all courses for the duration of your chosen subscription period.
6. You can cancel subscription at any time - no questions asked.
If in doubt or have any questions, please contact us.
Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy
Since our products are in the digital format and accessible online we do not offer cancellation, return or refunds.
If you are unsure whether the tutorial is what you need please contact us before making a purchase and we will be more than happy to answer all your questions.
In very unusual situation, where you cannot access the purchased series over a period of time because of the technical problem on our side, we will be able to refund the paid amount in full.